How to Apply for New Gas Connection Online and Offline
Millions of citizens, whether domestic or commercial, rely on the public distribution of cooking gas, mostly in the form of LPG (liquefied petroleum gas) cylinders. At the heart of the supply chain are HPCL, IOCL, and BPCL, three giant pillars of India’s fuel lifeline. These are oil marketing companies that outsource and manage the supply of cooking gas.
Are you the one who wants to get a new gas connection? If yes, then keep reading the following article.
How Can We Apply for a New Gas Connection?
Booking or getting a new Gas connection is not difficult. All the basic requirements to book a new connection are your identity and address, phone number, and photo proof. There is no shortage of cooking gas dealers and within a week you will be offered your cylinder for liquefied petroleum gas.
If you want to book a connection offline, all you have to do is go to the nearest dealer and collect the form. This is the best way for people who do not have access to Internet services or are not able to use Internet services. Otherwise, you have an online option that is most convenient.
Steps for Booking a New Gas Connection Online
Please follow the given step by step process to apply for a new Gas connection online:
- Open the website – indane.co.in
- Now, choose the “New Connection” option in the “Online Service” menu.
- Read this SAHAJ information and proceed to the registration process. Fill in the required details by the portal and submit the form.
- Now, you have to complete the KYC process, for which you will need to download scanned copies of the necessary documents. Enter the data and submit the form. You can do this immediately or after completing the first registration step. You will need to log in using your user ID.
- After you register, your documents will be checked. Also, during this process you can check the status of your application through the portal at indane.co.in/check_connection_status.php. It will guarantee that customers who have been assigned a connection will be notified soon. SMS alerts are sent to clients receiving the connection. Since there may be a waiting list, you need to pay only after confirming your connection.
Steps for Booking a New Gas Connection Offline
- Contact your local distributor. You can find all the details online or through IVRS.
- Now, collect the form and fill all the details.
- Attach all the necessary documents mentioned.
- The seller will make your request online and by email or phone, your request will be listed.
- You can check the status of the application online, or consult your dealer.
- Once confirmed, make payment through your preferred mode and the cylinder will be offered.
- Since cooking gas is mainly a women’s need, the company has the opportunity to deliver it to your doorsteps. Choose home delivery so you don’t have to worry about refuelling.
I hope this blog will help those users who want to book a new gas connection. In the blog above, we described the step-by-step process of applying for a new gas connection online or offline.
How To Get Online Marriage Certificate
हमारे इंस्टाग्राम पेज को फॉलो करने के लिए इस लिंक पर क्लिक करें Instagram
I Highly Recommend to FOLLOW Our Instagram For Daily Learning, Motivation, Business, Money, Entrepreneur, etc.